COVID-19 Safety Protocols
Live History has takes precautions to prevent the spread of Covid-19 during it’s in person experiences. These measures include:
○ Remote show-building, to minimize time needed on site
○ Timed audience start times
○ Socially distanced or outdoor experiences
○ Audience member working in the groups they arrived in whenever possible
○ On site Covid Supervisor on the team who has taken WHO training
○ Touchless clues
○ Frequent cleaning of any props and costumes brought in.
○ Using local performers whenever possible
○ When possible, disposable and one time use props will be used.
○ All cast and crew wearing masks at all times on site
○ All team members taking as many precautions as possible before your show.