written by Jeremy Jagusch
It’s almost closing time at the museum when you run into a strange figure, dressed in period clothes and seeming confused. The mysterious character, identifying only as Circa, is horrified to discover they are in the modern era, and many of things they remember and love are now behind glass. They have no recollection of who they are, or how they got there.
Only items from the past seem to trigger memories and stories about their identity. Stay with Circa for anecdotes from the main exhibit’s time period, and travel through other exhibits, searching for clues. Make sure to avoid the security guard at closing time in order to help Circa find their identity; the ultimate treasure.
This show can be accommodated in museums of any size. We have performed in everything from single buildings to large villages and adapt the show to accommodate all the site has to offer. This show will be customized to your time periods, exhibits, and popular figures on display.
- Circa is designed for exhibit based museums of all sorts as well as libraries
- Interactive performances that turn audiences into participants
- Engage audiences with escape room style mysteries
- Customized to your local history
- Option to include local actors in supporting roles
- Large exhibit based museums may also be interested in In Time
- One room historic venues may also be interested in Robin's Redemption or The Round Table
- Larger historic museums should consider The Last Stand
- Venues looking for children's programming should consider our workshops
Circa is a great opportunity to showcase your local history as well as infuse your community with the flavor local talent can bring. Live History Shows offers you the chance to present history in unique, interactive way. Each unique theatre show is customized to your venue, using details and facts that are both well known, and little known.
What better way for visitors old and new to enjoy and experience the past of your town! Live History; bringing your history to life.
Book today! We work with all budgets, audience sizes, and booking times.